Join us for our June 25 social event at Copper Bottom Distillery at 998 N Beach Street in Holly Hill. This event is Monday, 6/25/18 from 6 to 9pm. The 2018/2019 Board of Directors will be sworn in during our induction ceremony and we'll be networking and socializing with AAF members and guests. There is no cost to attend.
- All attendees will receive a free and exclusive rum cocktail*!
- The first 10 people to arrive will get an exclusive taste of an extra aged bourbon-barrel rum!
- Be sure to enter our business card raffle for a new Cooala soft cooler, valued at $175. Cooler provided by Benedict Advertising & Marketing.
- Participate in the Corn Hole Tournament starting at 7pm; winner will win a bottle of Copper Bottom spirit
- Get your grub on at Taco's Land food truck, which will be on-site for our event
- Want to see the distillery? There will be group tours throughout the evening
Learn more about the venue, Copper Bottom Distillery
Learn more about the food truck, Taco's Land
*Must be 21 or older. Please drink responsibly.