Benedict Advertising & Marketing is looking for a full time Graphic Designer and Account Coordinator.
- Currently seeking a graphic designer to join our team. Candidates should be experienced in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Web experience is a plus.
To apply to this position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and service of the assigned accounts and Client Services Team.
- Assist account team on internal trafficking of projects through Media, Digital and Creative departments
- Coordinate schedules and communicate current status to client services team, including changes or edits to agreed upon scope of work.
- Participate in weekly status meetings
- Proofreads material at all stages of project
- Coordinate client and internal requests in a service oriented manner
- Maintains a good working relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Research all aspects of client marketing, industry trends and other areas affecting client’s business
- Collects and files competitive communication and samples
- Provides other administrative support to account team
- Marketing/Advertising degree
- Strong desire to work in the advertising industry
- A “want to” attitude
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office or equivalent