The Marketing Intern Position is responsible for assisting the Marketing Director with all facets of the marketing program including video production, collateral materials, media buys/production (radio, TV, etc.),concept development, event planning and implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizational Skills – The Marketing Intern will be expected to be neat and organized in all aspects of the marketing program including computer files, marketing materials and event inventory.
- Event Management – Assist in the planning, marketing and staging of all promotional events including set-up, implementation and wrap-up. May require some weekend duties & heavy lifting.
- Work Functionality – Ideal candidate will have the ability to “think outside the box” in their ability to be a creative self-starter, requiring little supervision once a task has been assigned.
- Computer Skills – Candidate will be expected to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including the ability to create documents and spreadsheets. Additionally, an understanding of social media is essential.
- Personal Appearance – When representing Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, Fiat of Daytona, and Maserati Alfa Romeo of Daytona the Marketing Intern is expected to present a well-groomed appearance, dressing in a businesslike manner and avoiding extremes in dress.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by the Marketing Director
- Attend any other appropriate meetings or functions on behalf of the organization as directed by senior management
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com