The Digital Marketing Intern Position is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with all facets of digital marketing including video production, social media, blogging and website maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organizational Skills – The Digital Marketing Intern will be expected to be organized in all aspects of the digital marketing program including computer files and hard copies
- Social Media – Candidate must be versed in social media, i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Focus of Work – Ideal candidate will be seeking a career in marketing with a specific focus on digital media.
- Computer Programs – Candidate will be expected to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Additionally, an understanding of Adobe Photoshop is helpful but not required.
- Website Traffic – Since the intern will be instructed on the use of the internet to drive website traffic, a basic understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be helpful.
- Personal Appearance – When representing Daytona Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM, Fiat of Daytona, Maserati Alfa Romeo the Digital Marketing Intern is expected to present a well-groomed appearance, dressing in a businesslike manner and avoiding extremes in dress.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Attend any other appropriate meetings or functions on behalf of the organization as dictated by senior management.
If interested, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org